Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Neuschwanstein Castle Tour; Neuschwanstein Castle Facts; Neuschwanstein Castle Ticket

Neuschwanstein Castle is a fairy-tale castle. I think that 10 years ago, it has to go on a tour group's visit to the back. My opportunity came in December 2010, my husband and I and our children from Australia (6-year-old and 8) Tour.
The castle is really incredible. Children in the fear that this is the first time they see the castle. I recommend that horse and cart ride up the castle, but we like to go cold, because it gives us a chance and see the sights, enjoy the snow.
I saw how the castle is the busy summer and winter are pleased that our footprint. For the absence of a visit (actually not) and so people have a huge line, it would be a good guide a little slower, especially the children find it difficult to keep up with him

Neuschwanstein Castle

Neuschwanstein Castle
Neuschwanstein Castle

Neuschwanstein Castle
Neuschwanstein Castle

Neuschwanstein Castle
Neuschwanstein Castle

Neuschwanstein Castle
Neuschwanstein Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...